AnyVan for Business Transport Provider Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct needs to be understood, agreed, and adhered to throughout any service provision relevant to all
our AnyVan for Business Suppliers. Please download the full code of conduct here, and read the below important
points about standard of service and Brand representation.
1- Standard of service
Our standard of service is what sets us apart from other online delivery companies. Members must be straigh:orward
and clear in any dealings with customers or potential customers. They must never knowingly misrepresent facts or
mislead a customer in any aspect of a delivery or removal transaction
All suppliers shall maintain the highest standards of service trading fairly, responsibly, and in the knowledge of
the brand they proudly represent.
- Always carry out the service as pre agreed and in line with stipulated parameters on the job sheet.
- Conscious handling and protection of all customers’ effects
- Compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, as detailed in the Annex
- Be forthcoming with free, sensible advice when engaging with both customers and potential customers
- All providers should be actively sensitive to the needs of vulnerable customers, e.g. those with language
differences or disabilities
- Ensure all employees are fully aware of the terms of conduct, and that they adhere to such rules and codes
- Comply with AnyVan for Business’ requirements when monitoring customer satisfaction
2- Brand representation
Our brand is at the heart of our business, and it is therefore of the utmost importance that all of our AnyVaners
maintain the values and presentation associated with AnyVan and its operations. When carrying out services on our
behalf for our client’s you are in other words an Anyvan Brand Ambassador.
Your role as a brand ambassador entails:
- Always speaking positively about AnyVan
- Referring to yourself and your team as “AnyVaners”
- Wearing branded clothing where possible
- Arrive at every job clean, well presented (professional) and wearing the right clothing/protective gear relevant to the job you are on.
- Introduce and maintain the image of an AnyVan provider, as opposed to a representative of your independent company.
- The use of professionally informative language and your wide industry knowledge are vitally important to our trustworthy and valued brand. Show the customer you know what you’re talking about!
- Punctuality is key; as well as notifying a client of any lateness and compensation where appropriate. If there is an issue, you have an obligation to contact AnyVan PRO immediately -and this may result in site withdrawal
- The handing out of marketing materials, including business cards, promoting any other company than AnyVan is strictly forbidden - and will result in a non-negotiable ban