- AnyVan PRO
Information Collection & Use
In order to use this Site, you must first complete the registration/sign up form. During the registration process, you are required to give contact information such as name, address, phone number, insurance and email address. This allows us to provide services and features that meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your on-site experience safer and easier. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
If you choose to use our Site, we may require you to provide contact and identity information and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which are optional with the use of the * symbol. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or individual feature.
We may track certain information based upon your behaviour on the Site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interest, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve you and the marketplace. This information may include information such as the URL that you came from, which URL you go to next, your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you choose to list deliveries, or bid on deliveries on the Site, we collect information about your activity and behaviour. We also collect other users' comments about you in our feedback area.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, phone calls or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Uses of Your Information
We use your personal information, including your email address, to help facilitate our services to you. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs. We may also compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
You agree that we may use personal information, including your email address to help our marketing and promotional efforts. These uses improve the Site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
As an AnyVan for Business user you have the right to information regarding
your account, including information relating to your account and
details regarding your business input by users or any information
relating to services used through AnyVan for Business. You may request
changes, edits or removal of personal and account information that
may be kept on record by contacting our offices or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be given access to information held about you.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- (a) the right to access, and the right to data portability. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you in a machine readable format for data portability. You can request a copy of your data by emailing email@example.com
- (b) the right to rectification; You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed. You can request changes to your data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- (c) the right to erasure; In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. You can request deletion of your data by emailing email@example.com
- (d) the right to restrict processing; You have the right to have processing on your data suspended/restricted. You can request deletion of your data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- (e) the right to object to processing; You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. You can request deletion of your data by emailing email@example.com
- (f) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
- (g) the right to withdraw consent; To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal. You can request deletion of your data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosing Information to Third Parties
Providing your personal data to others
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- We may disclose address, contact names, phone numbers, and item details to our Transport Partners insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing the transportation services you have requested. The Transport Partners are only allowed to use and retain your data to allow the service you have requested to complete.
- Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers, Adyen, braintreepayments.com/ and checkout.com. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers' privacy policies and practices at https://www.adyen.com, https://www.braintreepayments.com/ and https://www.checkout.com/
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Providing Transport Partner data to you
- Passing end user data to AnyVan - your role as a client: If a business client is using AnyVan Pro to fulfil the delivery needs of its end user customers, it is the responsibility of the client to make the end user aware that the job data will be shared with AnyVan.
AnyVan PRO LTD – Trading as AnyVan PRO is a company registered in England and Wales and having its registered address at:
5th Floor - The Triangle,
5-17 Hammersmith Grove,
Registered under the Data Protection Act.
You can contact AnyVan PRO on:
Phone: 0203 868 2704
To unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications.
Learn more about cookies and how we use them