AnyVan for Business Transport Supplier Procedures
How to carry out services
1- Accepting and/or claiming a job:
- You will receive notifications for available jobs through email, sms, push notifications or via phone call.
Job/quote notifications will allow you to view and check relevant job details to ensure you can carry out the
prior to claiming/accepting it.
- When accepting an AnyVan for Business job please ensure that any work that you may be currently doing or have to
carry out in the future will not affect you ability to carry out the AnyVan for Business service as per
- If you accept a job whilst carrying an already existing load, or have another drop prior to delivering an agreed
service with AnyVan PRO, please ensure that you will have sufficient time and space to complete all future jobs
as per the agreed terms.
2- Carrying out services
- You must carry out the service as per agreement with AnyVan Pro. This is relevant to all job parameters. You
cannot under any circumstances change the arrangement of the service without prior authorisation from AnyVan
- Once you have accepted a job, please press “Start Job” at correct time in order to update AnyVan and the client,
ensuring that before you make your way, you are aware of all the job details and able to carry out the job in
accordance to all the specifications. Should you not be able to start the job please contact us immediately so
can start the service and resolve whatever issue it is that prevented you from starting it yourself.
- If you complete a service outside of the pre agreed parameters without the prior authorisation by Anyvan Pro
Staff. YOU will not receive full payment. This includes not collecting or delivering on agreed day/time, or not
providing same day or next day delivery as agreed. Circumventing the website and these procedures and attempting
to re Schulz delivery directly with the end concat is also not acceptable and will result in penalties.
- Any changes you make to service provision, MUST be reported as early as possible to ensure no deductions from
the agreed payment.
- Proof of Delivery - You must supply a signed proof of delivery for every service you carry our on behalf of
Anyvan for Business. Failure to do so could result in deduction of pay. Please refer to the code of conduct and
procedures for more details.
- If for a reason out of the control of the supplier, they are unable to collect cargo as agreed. THIS must be
immediately reported to Anyvan Pro whilst the supplier is still on site. Leaving the collection/delivery
location without reporting a no collection to the operation's team could result in no payment being whit-held
for the service
Contact office immediately if:
- You know in advance you will not be able to service the job as agreed (time, date, etc).
- You are running late for pick up/drop off.
- There is additional inventory or labour not included in original job quote.
- Client on site requests additional services or labour relevant to the job you are on.
- No contact on site or restrictions on site leading to supplier being unable to correctly collect cargo.
3 - Waiting and Loading times :
Clients have 15 minutes waiting time at each end included in the price for all services booked with us to avoid
any confusion. As such, please make contact with clients whilst nearing arrival at the pickup/drop off location,
ensuring clients and cargo are ready for your arrival. Once 15 mins have passed if you are still waiting call us
immediately and we will ensure suppliers get paid in full for their waiting time.
- If additional loading/waiting time has been requested by client or is needed at destination or pick up, please
contact AnyVan PRO immediately so that we can arrange the additional charges adequately with client and allocate
them to you.
- Please do not contact AnyVan PRO to ask or add additional waiting/loading time if it’s only a matter of
minutes of waiting/loading time that you have incurred.
- Please do not wait at all before contacting AnyVan PRO to report/request additional waiting/loading time or any
additional charges. The sooner we are informed, the simpler it is to get authorisation and allocate additional
funds to the service.
4 - Additional Charges: Undertaking work not included on job sheet/quote:
Other Basic Guidelines
- If prior to service provision you are not able to carry out the service as agreed (e.g. vehicle break down,
running late due to traffic etc), you must report this back to AnyVan PRO immediately, to allow our team to find
- If the service parameters are different to the ones agreed at time of allocation (extra work, inventory etc),
are correctly entitled to additional charges (payment for service). In order to get compensated in full for
additional costs incurred during service, you must report issues immediately to the AnyVan PRO team whilst on
location. All additional charges must be authorised by our clients and office. If you decide to carry out any
additional work without prior authorisation you will not be compensated.
- If you do not supply the service as agreed, AnyVan holds the right to reduce payment of service. If you have
valid reasons as to why service was not carried out as per agreement, you must report this immediately.
- Withholding client’s cargo outside of the parameters agreed (refusing to deliver as per service agreement) will
be treated as a criminal offence and immediately reported to the British Transport Police as theft.