Terms & Conditions
- AnyVan PRO
- Terms & Conditions
Terms of website use
our website www.Anyvanpro.coma (our site). Part 1 (General Provisions) is applicable
to all users of our website, whereas Part 2 (Registered User Provisions) is applicable to all users who register
themselves with our site.
PART 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
1 - Definitions
- The following definitions apply to these terms and conditions:
- Content Standards means our content standards as set out in clause 6
- Registered User means a user registered under the terms of clause 20
- User means any user of this website
- Terms means the terms set out in Part 1 (General Provisions) and Part 2 (Registered User Provisions)
2 - Information about us
- www.anyvanpro.com is a site operated by AnyVan PRO Limited ("We"). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales
under company number 08835480 and have our registered office at 5th Floor - The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London W6
0LG. Our main trading address is Address is 6th Floor - The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 0LG.
3 - Accessing our site
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to Registered Users.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
4 - Prohibited uses
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
5 - You may not use our site
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
6 - Content Standards
These standards set out below apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (Contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, or promotes sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such asa contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
7 - Suspension and termination
- We retain the complete rights to determine whether there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions through your use of our site. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- A material breach may result in any of the following actions or all of the actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of an official warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms. The responses described in these Terms are not limited, and we may take any other action.
8 - Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
9 - Reliance on information posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We
therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by
anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
10 - Our site changes regularly
- We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site,
or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
11 - Our liability
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data and loss of goodwill for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- Location or mapping information is provided for guidance only. It is based on postcodes, so cannot be an exact indicator of the location of a property. No liability is accepted for the accuracy of postcode or location information.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
12 - Information about you and your visits to our site
13 - Uploading material to our site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other Users, you must comply with our Content Standards. You warrant that any such Contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- Any material you upload to our site in regards to your public profile will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- Any private documentation material relevant to you, your business and/or your vehicles that you upload to our site for verification purposes will be considered private and confidential and will not be shared or disclosed to any third parties without your consent; Nor will it be used for any purposes other than to verify your business as a legitimate trading entity. We do reserve the right to share this information in the eventuality that a dispute between two parties arises from work carried out via our transport exchange.
- You will not upload material which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the Content Standards
14 - Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Content Standards.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
15 - Links from our site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that
may arise from your use of them.
16 - Jurisdiction and applicable law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non- contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
17 - Use of AnyVan PRO
- No User shall acquire or use the word "AnyVan PRO" or any variant that includes the word "AnyVan PRO" as a trademark or any related
18 - Variations
- We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice
of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you when made. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be
superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
19 - Your concerns
- If you have any concerns about material that appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
PART 2: REGISTERED USER PROVISIONS
20 - Subscription/Registration
Registered Users must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- In order to complete its subscription to our site, the subscriber must be validated by AnyVan PRO Limited. If you have not
- successfully completed or failed this validation process, you shall not be subscribed to our site.
- Registered users may not misrepresent their identities.
To enable AnyVan PRO Limited to undertake the validation you must supply the following:
- Copies of insurance details including but not limited to all vehicle insurance policies, Goods in Transit policies, public liability and employer’s liability policies, professional indemnity policies or European ID card.
- A copy of all relevant driving licenses including but not limited to operating licences and ISO9002 registrations.
- We reserve the right to reject your registration at any time or in the event that you fail to deliver any of these documents and for any reason and material sent to us, including but not exclusive to; vehicle insurance policies, Goods in Transit policies, Public Liability insurance, Employer’s Liability, European ID cards, Driving Licenses, Operating Licenses and ISO9002 registrations, is put through our accreditation process. However, AnyVan PRO Ltd cannot be made accountable for any misinformation or misleading documents sent to us. By using our site, and sending us documents to verify, you are confirming that all details are accurate and valid to the best of your knowledge.
- We reserve the right to reject your registration at any time or in the event that you fail to deliver any of these documents and for anyreason and without notice to you.
- If you are registering on behalf of a business or any corporate body, by registering with us you are confirming that you have the proper authority to bind the business/corporate body on whose behalf you are registering
- By subscribing to our site, you agree to pay our charges at the rate applicable from time to time and stipulated on the site.
- If you fail at any time to pay any subscription charges due in accordance with these terms and conditions we may, in our discretion and without prejudice to our other rights, deny you access to those areas of our site which are exclusively available to subscribers. We need not provide you with advance notice in such circumstances.
21 - AnyVan for Business suppliers
- By applying either by phone or online to become a AVB supplier, you are therefore entering into our operating procedures as per “AnyVan for Business Operating Procedures”. Please refer to the separate “Code of Conduct”, Operating Procedures”, and “Agreements” relevant to the servicing of “AnyVan For Business” Services.
- By breaking any of the “AnyVan for Business Operating Procedures” your are in breach of our terms and conditions and therefore we hold the right to terminate any and all agreements inclusive of any monies owed for services rendered.
22 - Our Status
- We do not provide any transport services whatsoever. Our role is to provide a forum where potential transport services “users” can find each other.
- It is the role of the parties to select each other on the basis of the services required and the contractual terms and rates offered by each of the parties.
- Please note that, with regard to any transaction made between Users, the resulting legal contract is between those parties, and is subject to the terms and conditions of the users or other terms as agreed between the parties. Parties should review any terms and conditions applying to the transaction.
23 - Use of the Site
The Site operates as follows:
- Users will post on the Site requirements they have for transport services
- Users will be able to offer their services on their own terms in response to any User Listing.
- All Users will be able to show interest in a potential listing or contact another user in relationship to a listing.
- We cannot guarantee how quickly Submissions will be posted on the Site.
- We are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate the Site or any other service we provide on the Site. We reserve the right to remove, or to disable access to, any submission which breaches the Content Standards.
- Users can also post future routes and search for other users based on future routes
- All registered users will be automatically placed on the AnyVan PRO directory in order for other users to search locales.
24 - Submissions
- Submissions may not relate to the transport of any goods whose transport is prohibited by law.
- Submissions that relate to the transport of hazardous goods or other goods, including animals, whose transport is restricted by law may only be made if those goods are packaged correctly, and the Submission states clearly:
- The nature of the goods to be transported; and
- The details of the transport method required to comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Full responsibility for compliance with any laws and regulations in relation to the transport of any hazardous or restricted goods lies with the parties to that agreement. Parties transporting goods in breach of any such laws or regulations may be subject to regulatory and/or criminal penalties.
25 - Users
- Registered Users will be trade only and have to be accredited by the site cohering to a number of different checks which are applicable to the transport industry.
- In future, AnyVan PRO reserves the right to allow users who do not comply with the correct checks and accreditations. In that eventuality notifications will be sent out to all members at least 30 days prior to any change.
26 - Feedback
- We will not be obliged to provide any Registered User with due diligence on any other Registered User.
- For each transaction,the users can choose to rate each other by leaving Feedback. Users can leave a positive, negative, or a neutral rating, plus a short comment.
- These ratings are used to determine Feedback Scores. In most cases, Users receive a rating between 1 to 5 stars
- Feedback comments must comply with rules on feedback listed on the site. AnyVan PRO reserve the right to remove or modify feedback left by either the buyer or supplier without prior consent of either parties.
27 - Fees
- AnyVan PRO is a subscription free based model currently and free to join and use
28 - Renewal of Subscription
- All subscriptions will continue on an on-going monthly basis’s unless agreed between both parties.
- In the event that the subscriber does not renew its subscription AnyVan PRO Limited may treat the original contract as terminated.
29 - Referral Program
In accordance with AnyVan PRO’s Terms, invite links and emails should only be sent to industry relevant contacts and partners. You can
share your invite link with your professional contacts and network via email, Twitter feeds, Facebook pages, personal websites, etc. on
where you are the primary content owner. However public distribution on commercial and reference websites where you are a contributor
but not the primary content owner is not allowed. Promoting your referral code via Search Engine Marketing such as AdWords is also
- Every referral must hold the relevant licences and insurances in order to be considered for membership
- If your referral does not meet the required standards of Transport Provider AnyVan PRO expects AnyVan PRO has the right to refuse verification.
- AnyVan reserves the right to suspend your account and/or revoke any referral earnings at any time if the above policy has not been followed.
- The referral credit will be applied in pound sterling and will be paid on the last working day of each calendar month for all of the previous month’s successful referrals (once verified).